I have some very devoted boy followers of my blog that happen to be the best dressers at my school. They approached me after seeing my "School Uniforms" post about doing a post featuring them and how they style their school uniforms. I was more than happy to agree. So I present to you my best models yet, Justin and Rhett rocking our mini photo shoot we awkwardly did in the school hall way!










"The sweaters are so comfortable and the cardigans are great since our school is always cold." 

"Fashion always in all ways." 

-Quotes from Rhett (blonde)

He has a very laid back style always sporting his square rim glasses and a smile. (Though this shoot he wanted to keep it serious). As you can see in his close up his hair is always perfectly styled. I'm not sure how he does it because I'm not an expert on guys hair but maybe we will have to do a post about that some time.


 "My sweaters are boyfriend material."

"Fashion is love. Fashion is life." 

"I love fashion because it is a unique way to express  myself and I get to talk to hot girls when I dress nice!" 

-Quotes from Justin (Brunette)

He is wearing is very snazzy new Fossil watch and a bow tie to signify that the soccer boys had a game later that day. He is also wearing his mandatory brown belt that pulls the whole outfit together.

Clearly these boys don't need to read my blog for fashion advice, I should be reading theirs! I loved doing this posts the boys were so much fun! If you have an interest being in my blog I would love to have you, just let me know! I hope you got some good tips on uniforms and I hope you enjoyed this post!



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Bellativity · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS