Heyyo! Welcome to school online, constant quarantine, and hoping nothing else gets canceled. Henry and I moved back up to school and started the year off. Three weeks later, we were exposed to covid (surprise suprise). Henry was kicked out of his dorm for two weeks even after a negative test. After two negative covid tests we went on a road trip to kill some time. First, we went to see our sister Nevi in St. Louis. We walked dogs, watched The Worlds Toughest Challenge, and played pickle ball. After a few days we headed to southern Missouri to camp.






So apparently, camping means you stuff a bunch of crap into your car, just absolutely everything, drive to a camp spot, dump everything out of the car, make a fire, and sit there. All this time I thought the Boy Scouts were really roughing it, little did I know. Henry did a great job finding locations that were beautiful and was a piece of paradise. I realized my yearning for simpler Wild West days are fixed with camping! 



There were these beautiful springs with the most clear water which was startlingly blue. Though it said don't swim, I taunted Henry to no end. However, once we got to the water it was freezing and there was no way we were jumping in. Apparently, year round it's always 50 degrees. 




As 2020 comes to a close I'll be looking forward to graduating from college, getting an internship and moving to North Carolina for three months for a worship creativity school. Though this trip happened in September, it has taken me this entire semester to finish the video I put together! So enjoy and cheers to a boring 2021!







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Bellativity · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS