December 25, 2014 in , , , ,

Jcrew Herringbone Vest

I have seen this Jcrew vest all over my favorite blogger's Instagrams. I'm totally obsessed with it cause not only is it a puffer vest but it adds so much style to any outfit! This past fall I had been trying to get this vest but it was too expensive and once it went to Jcrew Factory it was no longer available in my size. After that I gave up all hope of ever getting my dream vest. Well today was Christmas (as you all know) and my mom got my the vest! I haven't taken it off all day! Here is an outfit I whipped together so I could show you my new vest. I am in no way trying to brag. I am very blessed and so thankful for everything I got for Christmas.








 Herringbone Vest (not in store ebay here) // Chambray Shirt (similar Here) // Stripe Sweater (similar here)// Gold watch (similar here)


This outfit you can probably find on Pinterest if you search "Jcrew Vest" I get all my inspiration from Pinterest for most of my outfits. If you want to follow me then you can here

I love this outfit because it is so preppy which, of course I am really into. The sweater with chambray shirt underneath is the classic prep and the vest is a more trendy look. The leggings aren't as classy as a prep would go but I didn't have black jeans so they had to work. 

Riding boots are a must in the prep world alongside a statement necklace. This one I got from my friend for Christmas and I wear it all the time! She actually has a fashion blog as well so you should go follow her here. And I am also wearing a "gold" watch which you can't really see because my sister forgot to take a picture of it.

So after all the presents are opened. The photo shoots are done and you sit down at the end of the day what is Christmas all about? I can tell you in one sentence.

Remembering and being thankful that Jesus Christ was born to save you because he loves you.



Merry Christmas!






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Bellativity · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS