January 12, 2015 in , , ,

Lilly Pulitzer









If you haven't heard of the store Lilly Pulitzer than you have been under a non prep rock all your life :). I love this store it's very sophisticated and has been around since the 50's. On the right is Lilly Pulitzer herself. She created the store with her husband. The store has very distinct patterns that they hand paint themselves. These patterns are very recognizable to the store.  People love these patterns so much that they figured out how to paint the patterns so they look very close to the originals. I found some things on the Internet that people have painted to spice up their school supplies that I wanted to show all of you guys. Now I am a very bad artist so obviously I can't do this myself but since these other people did it so well I wanted to show you guys. I'm sure if you look it up on YouTube you could find out how to paint some Lilly Pulitzer patterns. I hope you like these pictures I found and let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite.













Now on that note I wanted to share with you guys some big news. It's not about me but I'm definitely super excited about it. On April 19 Lilly Pulitzer is coming to Target. I couldn't be more excited, two of my favorite stores are coming together. Basically it will be lots of Lilly Pulitzer items that are cheaper. It's basically the best of both worlds. I read that there are going to be 205 pieces of apparel, accessories, beauty, and home decor. They are going to range from $2-$150. There will also be around 200 items all for under $30. That's pretty good if you ask me. April 19th can't come soon enough. Here are some pictures I found to get you excited.



               









SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Bellativity · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS